Thursday, November 18, 2010

Literature Circle Reflection

The literature circle helped me to understand the novel in many ways. The first way is that if you didn't understand the bit of a paragraph, someone in your group might have chosen that and the person who chose the paragragh will explain about the paragraph and you will know what the paragraph is about. The second way is that when you say something wrong about the story, the people in your group will tell you why you're wrong. So, that helps us to understand more about the novel.

Some of the connections I made was when Brian got lost, I also got lost in Korea. When Brian was got lost from the plane, I was also lost.

I have a prediction that the plane would come get Brian to rescue or he will find out a way to go back to where he live. The reason I predicted this is because most of the endings in novels about someone being stranded on an island ends like that. Same as the book "Call it Courage" Mafatu was stuck on an island and he finds out a way to get back to the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment