Thursday, November 18, 2010

Literature Circle Reflection of Working Together

The benefits of working together is that you could have less work than usual. At usual, you have to do 2 passages, questions and vocabulary but in working together you can just do one each. The other reason that is good is that you could have better grades. If your partner is good and you're bad, then you'll have better grades than usual.

The challenges I had to overcome was when I was too lazy. Since I just did 1 passage, question and vocabulary, I feel myself lazy. When  you had to do 2 passages, questions and vocabulary, I just said to myself hey Jung Hun have lots of work to do and you should do it fast. But if I work with a partner I would say hey Jung Hun just play a bit more because you got less to do. That was the challenge I had to overcome as working together.

New understanding came into my mind when Shivank and I had a different type of writing. If Shivank had different type of writing compared to me, I would tell him to change it. I was selfish. But, I could understand he's style of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment