Sunday, May 29, 2011

End of the Road

The piece of work that I'm most proud of was my 1st survival tic tac toe. This is because we paired up with 3 people including me. Then, we started to pick 3 projects to do. After that, we divided our parts of what we're going to do. But if we need any help, we helped the project that the guy who needs help. My best learning in class is to work in partners. It's because we could finish work faster, and help each other when we need help.

My greatest challenge was the Malaysia Week during the year. This was a challenge because you're leaving in wild. These days, I got addicted to computer games. During Malaysia Week, you'll have no computer games, TVs (Some sites has TVs), no movies, etc. But I found that other than all those computer games, TV, movies there are still more fun things to do in the world. These days, I started to reduce my gaming time.

As a learner, I learned that books aren't that boring. Long time ago, I rarely read books. But as I came to ISKL, they made us read a lot. Everytime I read books, I start to yawn, get sleepy. But as I got older, books are actually quite fun. Then, at the beginning at the 6th grade, I didn't even want to see long books. But in the end, I tend to read longer books than usual.

My organization in class is satisfactory. I always bring my planner, binder (if needed), pencil case, etc. to class. Sometimes, I forget to bring it because I leave my homework at my house and in the end, I will forget to bring my folder and homework.

Goal number 1 for grade 7: My first goal is to try to get all A's for class. It would be harder than 6th grade but I will have to put more effort in my projects and homework.
Goal number 2 for grade 7: My second goal for grade 7 is to listen to the teachers without getting distracted. To do this, I have to improve on my concentrating.

I would like the teachers to know I look sleepy but I'm not that sleepy. (Sometimes I am) People say hey I think you should get a sleep to me. But I wasn't that sleepy. They reason I think I look sleepy is because my eyes are small. For some reason, my eyes are very small and somtimes people teases me!

My favorite activity in humanities was survival tic tac toe. We spent a lot of time recording, writing, typing. It took us approximately 1 month to finish our projects. But it was worth it because I got a satisfied grade for our final grade for our tic tac toe project.

Advice that I would pass on the the Class of 2018 (The following 6th grade) is to tell them to do their homework and projects well. In 5th grade, we didn't have to do projects and homeworks well because it won't be graded. But in middle school, projects, and homework. If you did your homework, GOOD!! because that will be graded too. So, you have to put effort in every single projects and homeworks.





No comments:

Post a Comment