Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lit. Circle Blog 1

We have been reading a book called "The White Mountain." After we've finished reading, to see that we have actually read the book, we did this activity called Literature Circle. This was to improve our reading and to see if we read the book. I think this really helped us. Then, our teacher gave us a topic so that we could write a blogpost. The topic was How is Will just like you? And I will answer these.

Firstly, Will is a guy who likes to travel around. But then, while traveling in the White Mountain, he was caught by the Tripods. This is like me because I like to travel. During the traveling, he makes things complicated. At spring break, I made big mistakes at Phuket. When we were on the beach, I went too far and almost got swished by the ocean. That made our traveling harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment