Monday, January 24, 2011

City Connection Reflection

I did well on my historical factors. At first, I had trouble on my homework especially on historical factors. So, I went to my academy which helps on homework, English and math and got some help. But our math teacher didn't know what historical factor was too. He was thinking but suddenly he told me what it is about. He told me to go to the Seoul's official website and find some information about historical factors.

I would improve my project by doing the project on that day our teacher gave us. Usually, i play on the day the teacher gave us the project and I do my project on the last day we have to do. Like now, I'm doing this in the library and today's the last day. Then, that's the time I get sleepy the next day and I happen to rush the project. After I finish, I should double check my work. When I happen to do my project on the night, I get sleepy and I am too lazy to double check my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment