Thursday, January 13, 2011

Learning Profile

I learn best when I use technology. I love technology. If I use pencil and paper, it would hurt my had and it will give me many spelling mistakes. But for technology, my hands are comfortable to just type and the computer will just check the spelling mistakes.

I need no distractions when I'm studying. I get distracted really well. Even if it is a small thing. One day when I got a PSP, I just thought of my PSP. I couldn't concentrate on my class well. When Manchester United plays soccer, and if I couldn't watch the game because it's too late, I go on the school computer and see the results. For the PSP, I can change it by bringing the PSP everywhere I go so that I can see my PSP and I won't get distracted. For soccer, I can change it by just looking at the results in the morning.

The strategies that would help me in my learning is to listen to music while studying. One of my new year resolution was to just concentrate in one thing. But, when I try it, it makes me bored and sleepy without entertainment. So, when I am doing my homework, I need some entertainment so that I can get good grades. So, sometimes if my mom tells me not to listen to music, I get annoyed a lot because music is my favorite entertain in everywhere. But then I just stop because it feels like she will take the speaker away. So, I asked my mom to buy me a laptop but she says now is not the time to own a laptop.

I would like my teacher to know that I don't care about sleeping. Even if it is school days, I just watch things that I like on the television. For example I really like this team called Manchester United in soccer and when it's their game, I just quickly do my homework and go on the sofa and watch the whole game. Sometimes I may get bored of it and sleep but I really don't care about sleeping. The other thing that I want to let my teacher is that when I usually wake up in the morning, it feels like something is in my eyes. So, I take out the things in my eyes. But, after about 1 period it gets back to normal. Many teachers asked me whether if I am sleepy when I am actually not sleepy.















Source
http://i.okezone.com/content/2010/12/02/46/399236/UlqsOWjK6X.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment